Theodore Shoebat (or, as I not-so-lovingly call him, “Batshit”) is back in the news cycle.
Batshit, for those of you who haven’t had the displeasure, is a radical “Khristian” (As opposed to “Christian,” which he damn well aint!) militant. I’d say he was more an “Old Testament” type, except he’s closer to “Early Stone Age.”
Those of you who didn’t spend Sunday lava sking on Io, are probably aware of the horrific massacre at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas. Situations like that tend to draw wackos like cow patties draw flies. (Probably figure they can piggy-back the tragedy and gain some notoriety.)
Enter Teddy boy!
It seems that he read an article in the Washington Times (Not exactly a prime resource for objective, let alone unbiased, information.) that someone said Devin Kelley [the shooter] was an atheist. (Oh, the horror!) Ergo, in Batshit’s cranial cavity, all atheists hate Christians and want to kill them! Therefore, they should all be inquisitioned and executed if they don’t recant!
Sodomites and atheists need to be purged from society. Sodomites automatically need to be put to death, that’s a no-brainer because they have already committed the crime of homosexuality. Atheists, on the other hand, they need to be inquisited, bottom line. They need to be inquisited and I think that when you have atheist enclaves in society, when you have atheist strongholds in society, atheist establishments that are very influential and when you see how fanatic they are, how much they hate Christianity, how much they hate God, how much they hate the church, you really can’t tolerate people like that and those people need the death penalty.
Disclaimer: I am not “a subscriber to any of the current prevailing mythologies.” In other words, I’m an atheist! However, I have no hatred for Christians, let alone want to kill a bunch. (All of the other atheists in our secret cabal feel the same way.) 😉 In fact, most of the violence and threats of violence seem to emminate from the “true believer” bleachers, and atheists are anything but “true believers.”
Of course atheists aren’t the only people Batshit wants executed. In the past, he’s passed sentence on.
- Hillary Clinton (Because she practices witchcraft.)
- Muslim-hater, Pamela Geller, because she attended a “Gays for Trump” gathering. (“Gays for Trump” is akin to “Jews for Hitler.”)
- Even Donald Trump, hisownself. because he raised a rainbow flag at a campaign stop. (That was back when “His Hairness” claimed to be the GREATEST friend of gays since Alexander the Great.)
- Homosexuals, before they become cannibals. (I’m not quite sure I understand the connection.)
- “Sluts” who have abortions. (Seems to me that his mother could have used one.)
- And all Chick-fil-A employees should be burned at the stake because they serve “mammon.” (I didn’t know that was on the menu, but then, I never eat at Cick-fil-A,)
Here’s a full list of people Ted wants put to death, courtesy of RationalWiki: (You’ll find all of the appropriate links there.
- Women who receive abortions
- Doctors who give abortions
- Gay Priests
- Families of ISIS
- Victims of ISIS
- Satanists/Rock bands
- Witches and Wizards
- Hillary Clinton
- Milo Yiannopoulos
- Gavin McInnes
- Everyone who works at Chick-fil-A
- Pamela Geller
- Donald Trump
- Stefan Molyneux, Stephen Bannon, Bill Whittle, Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer
Stay tuned! (Batshit’s gonna be around until “The Men In White” come to get him.)
Note: When I started writing this post, I inserted a YouTube video of his rant. By the time I finished writing, YouTube had yanked the video for violation of its “hate speech rule.”
Featured Image Credit: screen shot
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).