I won’t go deep into his history, (If you want to, start here!) other than to mention that he was a chaplin in the navy, built a “ministry” around a lie about his court martial that got him kicked out, and then found enough stupid people in Colorado to elect him to office. Although, even they weren’t stupid enough to elect him again. (He lost in the primary.)
Since then he’s back with his ministry and a regular on the “Pepe the Frog” circuit. Oh, and he has a program, ironically named “Pray in Jesus Name,” even though, where J.C. preached love, he preaches hate!
On his program last week, he weighed in on the Senate battle over its “DeathCare” bill. According to Gordo-head, we don’t need no stinking bill. All we have to do is make the government quit funding Planned Parenthood abortions and the “Guy in the sky” will “heal your diseases.”
He claims the politicians fighting to keep Planned Parenhood abortion funding “are being influenced by a demonic spirit because they want to kill children with your taxpayer dollars” Of course, almost every group that Gordo-head doesn’t like is, according to him, influenced by demonic spirits.
- The Disney Corp for making “Beauty & the Beast” (The movie was made to turn kids gay.);
- ABC TV for creating a show with a gay minister (Heaven forbid, or at least, Gordo-head forbid.);
- Gays (Of course!);
- The Supreme Court (I did a post on that a couple of years ago.);
- And ex-President Obama! (You knew that one was coming!)
There’s a whole bunch more, but you get the idea.
Back to his latest oral bowel movement:
You know what the solution to America’s healthcare crisis is? Obey the Ten Commandments, stop funding abortion, stop funding child killing and God will heal your diseases, America. The supernatural blessing of healing is available if we stop working with the demonic spirit of murder…we would receive [Big Daddy’s] healing and wouldn’t need to rely on socialist healthcare.
A couple of inconvenient “truth bombs” that either G-h is to ignorant to be aware of, or just get in the way of his rants:
- THERE IS NO FEDERAL FUNDING FOR ABORTIONS! Whether it’s to Planned Parenthood or Joe’s All Night Garage and Fetus Killing Palace!
- There are a number of countries where abortions are illegal and I haven’t noticed Big D jumping in and curing all their diseases.
But, then again, what is truth to a bozo that makes his bucks selling hate and lies?
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).